This is just a fun li’l Monday afternoon post to give you 10 reasons why I love my job.
I know I don’t really post about my job on here, and it will never be the focus of this blog. But since it is Monday and I’m actually HAPPY to be at work, I figure I need to explain myself:
1) We have FREE organic, fair-trade coffee at our disposal
2) My view from my desk
3) My boss is also a vegetarian (this is a first for me!)
4) I am able to actually take a lunch break and blog
5) Our building is LEED Silver certified for eco-friendly working 🙂
6) I have a huge kitchen at my disposal where I can prepare one amazing lunch
7) We have a GYM!
8) No one looks at you all funny when you say things like “I’m going for a run at lunch”
9) I get to plan kick-ass events and work with extraordinary and inspirational athletes (more on that in coming weeks)
10) I work for a company that believes in work-balance and values your opinions
These reasons may not seem like a big deal, but having worked for different companies where most of these reasons are not relevant you really gain an appreciation for what you have.
Hope you’re having an amazing Monday!
What do you love about your job?